Once a year a special day happens. It’s a day of some note. How you allow yourself to celebrate tells a lot about the person. Remember to accept any gifts with gratitude and appreciation. Then give yourself that which you truly want.
A birthday message form my Spirit Teacher, Mark.
OpEd: I was very embarrassed this morning when I saw where Mark’s message was going. Today is my birthday, and I had to do a double-take whether the message was personal for me or Spirit Shorts. I was admonished and reminded that I had asked for a Spirit Shorts message. Mark said you aren’t the only person who has a birthday each year.
After performing my due diligence and checking myself for delusion, I pondered Mark’s message. I went step, by step through Mark’s message. Asking myself these questions.
- What does my way of celebrating tell about me?
- What will I receive from those around me? If anything?
- What is it I truly want?
During this process, I went through every age. I did the 5 or 6 thing, all about cool stuff. I went through the male 16 to 89 thing of something very naughty. I went through the enlightened Spiritual person thing, you know peace on earth and no hungry children. I went through the humble martyr thing of I don’t want anything for my birthday. Fun and somewhat emotionally draining process.
As I finish the process, I am aware of several things:
- First – I have a wonderful life. Filled with people I love and who love me.
- Second – I thank Spirit that I have most everything I want in life. My needs are met and that which I want is in the works.
- Lastly – I realize today exactly how much my awareness has opened up over the course of this lifetime. I’ve done a lot of work and today can see the results.
As for your birthday, when that special day comes along the next time, my wish for you is that which you truly want. My gift to you is a free psychic reading. Simply join Rev. Terry’s birthday club, and I am happy to give you one as my gift to you. You can join here: www.RevTerryHall.com/birthday