The Day of the Dead – how perfect to be talking with me. I am dead after all. Talking with the dead is never quite as exciting as they show on your TV and movie programs but exciting none-the-less. It’s especially exciting for us to be able to share with you our opinions from our experiences and wisdom.
Now let’s get down to business. The day of the dead is steeped in traditions from all over the world. Many of the traditions are reverent and many based in fear. Whatever the tradition remember that it is not necessarily the truth. The problem with the truth is that it’s too boring for most people. When peopel are bored they tend to embelish the truth with elaborate details made up to entertain, teach or simply frighten. Here is the truth as we’ve taught this entity (RevTerry)…
- Spirit exists.
- You can learn to communicate with Spirit.
- Spirit will never harm you (they can not).
- The most elaborate thing about Spirit is your imagination and mental games. Otherwise we’re quite normal and boring.
- Spirit chooses to be with you.
- To communicate with Spirit requires mental control and a willingness to not delude yourself.
Today is a celebration of Spirit – enjoy it and start the process of learning to talk with us so next Halloween you can have a “real ghost story” of your own.
~Message from Mr. Wizard