The #SpiritShorts #Podcast offers daily spiritual quotes and messages from Spirit by Psychic Medium Terry Hall in San Diego. Here are the transcripts for this week’s messages:
#SpiritShorts Weekly Recap by Psychic Medium Terry Hall
- 02/14/2015: #SpiritMessage from Clarissa: On a day such as today, notice how your hopes, dreams and expectations create your experience. Being someone’s Valentine is wonderful. Loving others without any expectation of reciprocation is something quite different. Your Mother Teresa was the world’s Valentine. Was she not?
- 02/15/2015: #SpiritMessage from Tau Chuan Ling: The reality of your future is an uncertainty unless you plant the seeds of ambition today. Regardless what you choose to plant, the majority of your life is spent tending to its care. Learn to enjoy these daily chores.
- 02/16/2015: #SpiritMessage from Gene: What is your nature? Does it serve you? How can you change it? While possible, it’s easier to change the spots of a leopard. Knowing this allows you to work with your nature, bringing about the life you want.
- 02/17/2015: #SpiritMessage from Red Hawk: The path you walk offers so many choices. Consider each choice carefully, trusting your intuition as to which option is best for you. While there are no shortcuts, there are parallel paths to your destination that may prove most interesting.
- 02/18/2015: #SpiritMessage from Nathanial: Life ☠ Death. Love ♥ Hate. Light ☯ Darkness. Each seemingly opposite. Are they not simply the way of things, as observed by our physical being? Consider living in the moment and without comparison or judgment.
- 02/19/2015: #SpiritMessage from Nathanial: Accepting disturbing information into your awareness is upsetting. Look closely at why you’re upset. Is the information upsetting or what you have to do based on the information? Most likely the latter.
- 02/20/2015: #SpiritMessage from Gene: Being right versus making progress. Are you hindering your development by judging yourself harshly? When helping a child learn to walk, do you criticize their falls? Why judge your mind when learning control?